Is A Managed Solution Best For Your Business?
The best and most successful websites have a few things in common:
- A regularly updated design.
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Constant monitoring and improvement of USer Experience (US)
- Frequent content updates.
- An active business blog.
- Social media activity.
- Multiple modern options for visitor contact: eg Instant messages or SMS within the site
- Immediate respond to feedback and correspondence from visitors
- Rapid adoption and deployment of any and all new technologies, techniques and best practices
All of this requires constant attention, which can easily detract from the running of your business. That’s why you need a professional.
Sucoweb’s Website Management
We believe that the hard work of having a website doesn’t end when it’s launched – that’s when it begins. To invest a great deal of time and effort into building something only to abandon it is not good business.
We will manage EVERY aspect of your online success, including:
- Professionally written copy.
- Daily, ongoing SEO and CRO.
- Constant tracking of traffic & user behavior.
- Monthly meetings to discuss strategy.
- Regular site updates.
- Social Media Management.
- Management and development of geolocation information.
Our rapid response time and the use of modern tele-presence tools (e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts) means we are ALWAYS available to help, to consult and to plan. It’s like having a professional website manager on site full time – but for a fraction of the cost.
Suffolk County Webmasters (Sucoweb) is a small, independent web services company based in Holtsville, Long Island, New York.
Founded in 2011, Sucoweb focuses on providing small businesses with the tools and resources they need to do business online.
We think the internet has made it easier to do business, not harder. There’s no reason to be daunted by the challenges of business online. A fresh start (and a few simple improvements and techniques) can often be all that is needed to bring you the success you’re missing, hence our slogan: “A NEW WEBSITE WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW.”