From the owner of Suffolk County Webmasters, Simon A Lewis:
I’ve been in business for 20 years. Working in web design and related services is only the most recent chapter.
In my career I’ve been an English Teacher, a corporate trainer, a Brand Manager, an Account Manager, a Sales & Marketing Manager and more. There aren’t many aspects of business I haven’t been involved in, in one way or another.
All of this places me very well to consult, train and advise small businesses on a number of challenges. Online expertise is naturally at the forefront, but there is traditional marketing, compliance, training and much more.
Some of the ways that I’ve provided business consultation over the years:
- Sales Training. I’ve always thought that sales should NOT be the business of lying, but of telling the truth in a way that people can accept.
- Compliance. Corporate and legal compliance can be very difficult to interpret and enact for small businesses. I can help with that, and I can help you prepare documentation and manuals that will promote and facilitate compliance.
- Marketing. Consistency, persistence, branding and monitoring can take even the smallest business to new heights.
- Rain Making. Got a deal to close? I will help you arrive at the strategies and the presentation properties you need to be successful.
- Negotiation.Whether you need an advocate, a defender or a mediator in business matters, I can help.
- Jargon Busting / Fact Checking. There’s a LOT of scam artists online. If you need a BS detector, or just someone to help you cut through the jargon and get to the truth of the matter, I’m your man.
This aspect of my business is small – I do it for only a select few clients, mainly because I love talking about what I do. If you’re interested, get in touch! – Simon
If you want to take advantage of Simon’s extensive knowledge and experience through business consultation, you can contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.