TL/DR – Leave It To Us.
Website building platforms are user friendly and allow anybody to create a website from scratch. As easy as these websites are to build, they are just as easy to build incorrectly. Although you might be trying to save money by creating your website on your own, hiring a website building service like SuCoWeb will be a worthwhile investment that will save you time and money in the long run. Plus, with a service, your website will likely rank better more quickly. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to build your own website or hire a service, check out this list of 6 reasons why you should hire a service to build your business website.
- It can be overwhelming to create a website from scratch. Even though sites like WordPress or Square Space make it seem easy, there’s a lot of technical expertise that goes into creating a good website. When you use a website building service like ours, you can focus on your business while we build a website that will serve your needs.
- It’s time consuming. As you’re growing your business, there is a lot to continuously think about. Building a website that works can take away from the time and energy you need to spend working on the actual business.
- It’s hard to step back to see what the user needs. You know your business inside and out, and you probably have done a good deal of research on who your ideal customer is. Translating that to the online space, though, can be difficult. When you work with a website building service, we take into consideration not only your business and your potential client, but we’re considering search engine trends, website optimization, as well as your competitors to create exactly the kind of website that users are looking for and that search engines will rank well.
- Save yourself a major headache later on. When your website is built properly the first time, you’ll just need ongoing maintenance to ensure your website is being seen. If you build a website on your own and it’s filled with structural, technical, and SEO errors, correcting these mistakes can be time consuming and costly. It’s better to start small, start correctly, and build over time with professional help so when changes need to be made, you have a team of people who know the ins and outs of your site.
- More hands on deck. Like maintaining a business, when there are the right people doing the right work in the right places, more things can be done efficiently. Hiring website help will give you a team of people who can make proper changes when necessary, keep your site updated, and have your best interest in mind when it comes to your online presence. This way your hands can be freed up to work in your business and you can rest assured knowing your website is always being looked after.
- There’s a lot to know. A lot goes into building a website: web development, SEO, schema, responsive design, meta data, content, CRO, etc. Often when new businesses build a website on their own, they learn a little bit about a few of these things, but don’t execute them very well, or they learn about and hyper-focus on one of these but disregard the rest. None of these are great tactics. There is a lot to know about building a website that’s successful, but the good news is that you don’t have to know much about any of it when you use a website building service like ours.